About the Journal
International Соmmercial Arbitration Review is the Russian specialized journal dedicated to the problems of international commercial and investment arbitration.
Being in print since 2010, this journal is a successor of The International Commercial Arbitration which was issued within the period 2004–2008 and was highly estimated by the specialists both in Russia and abroad.
Mission of the journal: be a reliable source of interesting and helpful information about international commercial and investment arbitration; contribute to development of international arbitration as an alternative form of resolution of international commercial disputes.
Read in each issue:
- Articles of leading Russian experts on international commercial arbitration and private international law;
- Overviews and comments on the most recent and most significant amendments to the Russian and foreign legislation regarding regulation of international commercial arbitration as well as challenenging and enforcement of international arbitration awards;
- Awards of international commercial arbitrations rendered both in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad. You will have an opportunity to take a look at the most interesting cases which have been recently heard by the International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and leading foreign arbitration centers;
- Translations of the most interesting foreign publications in connection with resolution of disputes arising in the foreign trade sphere and other materials.
- E-library Nauka Prava,
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation,
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation,
- Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation,
- Department of Private International and Civil Law of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation,
- Department of Private International Law of the Russian School of Private Law.