About the Journal
“International Соmmercial Arbitration Review” is the only Russian specialized journal dedicated to the problems of international commercial and investment arbitration in Russia and abroad.
Being in print since 2010, this journal is a successor of “International Commercial Arbitration” journal which was issued in Moscow in 2004–2008 and was highly estimated by the specialists both in Russia and abroad.
The leading Russian and foreign specialists in the sphere of international commercial and investment arbitration form the journal Editorial Council: A. Komarov (Chairman), A. Asoskov, M. Boguslavsky, V. Veeder, N. Vilkova, J. Hertzfeld, A. Zhiltsov, I. Zykin, B. Karabelnikov, G. Crespi Reghizzi, A. Kostin, A. Makovsky, A. Muranov, K. Hober, R. Khodykin, V. Chubarov, V. Yarkov.
Since 2016 full versions of all issues of “International Commercial Arbitration Review” are published at its website in open access. All previous issues (starting from 2004), which have become a bibliographic rarity, are also available. Over 30 issues of the journal and almost 500 articles in Russian and English languages scanned and converted into PDF format provide readers with a full text search options and may be found at: http://arbitrationreview.ru/soderzhanie-nomerov.
“ICA Review” also initiated the placement on the websites of the International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Maritime Arbitration Commission (MAC) at the same Chamber of many books about the ICAC and the MAC: on their history, bibliography, statistics, as well on their practice. The MAC practice is available starting from 1932 while the ICAC practice is presented starting from 1995 (all books of professor М. Rozenberg on such practice are available). Similarly, each book is in the PDF format with the full text search options. See: http://mkas.tpprf.ru/ru/materials/ and http://mac.tpprf.ru/ru/materials/ (to see the complete list of all materials click “Open More” (“Открыть еще”)). See also: http://arbitrationreview.ru/praktika-mkas-i-mak.
Mission of the “ICA Review”: be a reliable source of interesting and helpful information about international commercial and investment arbitration; contribute to development of international arbitration as an alternative form of resolution of international commercial disputes.
Read in each issue:
- Articles of leading Russian experts on international commercial and investment arbitration and private international law;
- Overviews and comments on the most recent and most significant amendments to the Russian and foreign legislation regarding regulation of international commercial and investment arbitration as well as challenging and enforcement of international arbitration awards;
- Arbitral awards rendered both in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad. You will have an opportunity to take a look at the most interesting cases which have been recently heard by the ICAC and MAC at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and leading foreign arbitration centers;
- Translations of the most interesting foreign publications on resolution of disputes arising in the foreign trade sphere;
- Other useful materials.
The journal is issued by Association of Researchers in Private International and Comparative Law with support of Muranov, Chernyakov & Partners and with participation of:
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Department of Private International Law of the Research Centre of Private Law named after Alekseev S.S.;
- Department of Private International and Civil Law of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation;
- E-library Nauka Prava.